Aussie Coach - USA Girls Basketball Camps

Discussion in 'Coaches, Camps, Clinics and Events' started by CoachEd, Feb 4, 2014.

1. CoachEd New Member

Hi Guys,

I am a coach from Australia. I coach a talented 15 year old girl who is keen for some new basketball experiences. She is one of the best in her age group in the country so I am keen to find her a good basketball camp in the States. I feel as we are making the effort to fly out I dont want to waste her time.

Are there any camps that are really targeted at the elite and not just money spinners?

Thanks in advance,

-Ed
  2. NigelCarpay Member

Hi Coach,

Can I suggest you get in touch with a guy named Richard Bolafi website is here - www.anzbs.com

They will help you get her on the radar so to speak. Take a minute to give him a buzz and have a chat about what he can do for her and you.
  3. Coach Owczarzak New Member

Hi Coach,

I strongly suggest Point Guard College. I've attended their programs twice as an observing coach, and was so impressed I sent multiple players there - who keep going back. She would not be the first international player there either. In my first observation there was a young woman from Eastern Europe who was a member of their national team.

It is, without a doubt in my mind, the best value for cost in US for training basketball players.