Drop Box

Discussion in 'Video Sharing' started by CoachMcLellan, Jun 25, 2013.

1. CoachMcLellan Active Member

Coaches, I am hoping to share game film next season through Drop Box, however, their free account only allows for 2 GB; however, for every person who signs up through this link http://db.tt/L322SREl I receive an additional 500 mb. If anyone is considering adding Drop Box to share film, please sign up using this link. It will also provide you with an additional 500 mb.

Thanks for your help,
    Coach McLellan
  2. plavitch Active Member

I'm a big fan of Dropbox and use it a lot, but I can't imagine trying to share an entire game video there. One game for us is regularly over 2 GB. I will sometimes put cutouts I want to share in there but not entire games.

This is a bad post because I'm being negative without providing an alternative, but I don't know of a good free alternative. There are, of course, commercial sites where you can do this. That is probably not what you are looking for, though.
  3. ST1 Member

640x480 in MP4/AVI 1h30 should be max 1.1GB. the DEFAULT rez and format of your video camera will easily be 2gb
  4. CoachMcLellan Active Member

5. coachmike Moderator

Signed up for you
  6. CoachMcLellan Active Member

Thanks Coach
  7. plavitch Active Member

I saw this article, Five Best Cloud Storage Providers, and thought it and the comments to it might be of interest. Mentioned are sources of 7-15 GB of free cloud storage.