Shooter's Fork

Discussion in 'Player Development' started by Tom7, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Tom7 Administrator

2. Tom7 Administrator

Here is a similar product also for sale on Amazon. I couldn't use this because my right hand has had reconstructive surgery and I cannot have my pinky finger out there like that, but this has some brand name players like JJ Redick, Sue Bird and Stephen Curry endorsing it.

[IMG]
  3. Tom7 Administrator

4. coachmike Moderator

Court grip is great stuff. Especially when you go and play at gyms that are poorly maintained and the court has a slippery surface.
  5. CoachMcLellan Active Member

We have been trying to find some court grip here in Canada, and one of my parents even looked at Dick's in Maine, but no luck. Any suggestions as to where I can order some online and have it shipped here.
  6. coachmike Moderator

Eastbay.com

Edit: nevermind they only ship court grip to continental US. I could order it for you and then ship it to you if you wanted me to. I don't know how much shipping to Canada is but if you want me to do that we can work something out.
  7. coachmike Moderator

8. CoachMcLellan Active Member

I'll look into ordering from Amazon. Thanks
  9. Coach Tom AZ New Member

Coach McLellan my experience with this product is it works for a minute or so and then wears out very quickly...
  10. CoachMcLellan Active Member

I was at a tournament 2 weeks ago, and they had a pad, you stood on, same as NBA - I forget the name of the product but you could purchase it, and refills and the kids loved it. Any help remembering the name would be great.
  11. coachmike Moderator

Slipp nott
  12. CoachMcLellan Active Member